3/10/07

Chair strip

Chair strip. 18+? Wellcome!
ADULT STORIES, FRAGMENTS:
Since his prick wasn't able to return to active duty yet, I guided his hand to my pussy and motioned for him to put his fingers back to work. At first, Brad inserted two fingers into my open box. It felt so good that I moaned for him to put another one in.

If this is the case then you want to use something that will at least taste good and not leave a bad taste in your mouth. There are lots of love lotions available from the sex shops that will fill the bill here. If taste isn’t an issue then go with a water-soluble based lubrication. If things start to dry out you just have to add a little bit of moisture to it and you’re all set to go again.

My wife likes nothing better than to give me a blow job. I recently broke my leg, and was feeling very horny. One afternoon, I was relaxing with my eyes closed, picturing my wife naked. I got an enormous hard on imagining her beautiful 38B tits and their rock hard nipples, her small sexy ass and sweet pussy. I didn't hear her come in.

Chair strip (C)

 
Elder lesbians Japanese and lesbian Round butt fuck Car masturbate Catfight lesbians European hairy pussy Candy in pussy Eating from pussy Calling for fuck Jail sex Ebony girl fucking Erect long nipples Cab sex Jizz face Chair sex