3/10/07

Ebony girl fucking

Ebony girl fucking. 18+? Wellcome!
ADULT STORIES, FRAGMENTS:
I was 18 and working a job just out of high school. I had started dating a 23-year-old girl whom I worked with. We would go driving around in my '87 Bonneville late at night and find a place to screw around. On this particular night we had ended up right in front of her parents' house in the driveway. It was 2:30 in the morning and all the lights we off, so we started playing around. I started by playing with her beautiful firm breasts and became hard right away, so she lay down and started sucking me off.

Then, with a moan and a shudder, she slouched forward, eyes half shut, legs still spread wide, and cums, letting the black guys fingers launch her fully into her orgasm. It almost sounded painful, as my wife moaned loud and uninhibited, her whole body shaking, her hands griping the outside of her thighs, her nipples pointing out hard and tight, and her whole sexy body glistening.

Later that night he asked me to go to the hot tub with him. I didn't bring my bathing suit with me so I just went in with my bra and panties on. They didn't stay on long before he pulled me to him and pulled them off.

Ebony girl fucking (C)

 
Elder lesbians Japanese and lesbian Round butt fuck Car masturbate Catfight lesbians European hairy pussy Candy in pussy Eating from pussy Calling for fuck Jail sex Jizz face Erect long nipples Cab sex Chair strip Chair sex