3/10/07

Jizz face

Jizz face. 18+? Wellcome!
ADULT STORIES, FRAGMENTS:
I was 32 and she was 20.  Our first few times together were tame to say the least.  After about two weeks were talking on the phone when the subject of sex came up.  I indicated to her that it had been almost 7 months for me, to which she was astonished and appalled.  She insisted that we remedy as soon as possible.  We planned to meet for lunch the next day.

Don't be fooled by her innocent teen looks this little college amateur is no girl next door. We found her at a private University in Northern Cali. She didn't look like much until we got her back to our place. This little cutie could suck a golf ball out of a garden hose!

We found a place to pull over. I slid over to the passenger's side and he got on his knees outside of the car and ate my pussy until I came. Then he put me up on the rear end of the car and fucked me harder then he ever had before until he filled me up with his load. All the while we could see many cars passing by.

Jizz face (C)

 
Elder lesbians Japanese and lesbian Round butt fuck Car masturbate Catfight lesbians European hairy pussy Candy in pussy Eating from pussy Calling for fuck Jail sex Ebony girl fucking Erect long nipples Cab sex Chair strip Chair sex